This post is also available in: Ελληνικα
Hellenic Blockchain Hub is a non-profit network of executives from the public and private sector aimed at the dissemination of knowledge on the blockchain – DLT technology.
Registration of members
Regular Member Registration Application Form for Natural Persons (here)
Regular Member Registration Application Form for Legal Persons (here)
- Download the application from the respective link in doc format.
- Fill in the application form and send it to HBH (printed or electronic at [email protected]), signed by two regular members of HBH who recommend your registration.
- The registration fee must have been paid upon submission of the application form.
- The annual regular subscription fee is paid before the annual regular General Meeting of the members. The registration and annual subscription amount, as well as the payment and account details must be indicated in the registration application form.
The founding members are natural persons. They have interdisciplinary experience in designing and developing innovation actions and interventions, as well as knowledge on the business domain for the application of decentralized technologies.
They come from or represent organizations of the following sectors:
- Financial sector (Banks, Fintech, Payment Institutions etc.)
- Public Administration – Local Authorities
- Agricultural sector
- Civil Society
- Energy – Environment – Renewable sources
- Research & Academic Community
We plan together the first actions of the Hellenic Blockchain Hub! Fill in an application form to participate in working groups and select ways of support. Details on our short-term planning (open training material and content, conferences and open workshops, pilot HBH blockchain) will be announced soon.
Fill in the application form here.
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hellenicblockchainhub/
Medium blog https://medium.com/hellenic-blockchain-hub-el
linked in group https://www.linkedin.com/company/hellenic-blockchain-hub/